You will find very personalized service with our staff who have all been diving and snorkeling in the BVI for years and love to share underwater adventures with visitors to our islands.
We are located at the Peter Island Resort marina and our hours are usually 9:00 am to 4:30 pm 7 days a week. Certified divers can sign up for our 2 tank morning dives, new divers enjoy our afternoon resort courses, and snorkelers love our tours to some of the most famous sites and reefs in the BVI such as The Indians and Norman Island's The Caves - see below.
The BVI also has one of the most famous dives in the world called The Wreck of the Rhone. She's in two parts - one at 80' and the other at 40' - perfect for a 2 tank dive (Snorkelers have fun floating over the wreck too). Here's one of my photos of part of the hull:
Those of you who have dived with us before at Peter Island will notice some great new changes. We have instituted these to make diving with us even safer and enjoyable.
- Computers on every rental regulator set, We now have a mix of computers with some from SCUBAPRO and some from Suunto for the ease of operation and rate of ascent indicator.
- New compressor with an extra filtration system to ensure air quality.
- We have become a field station for the Reef Environmental Education Foundation through which we provide invaluable information by gathering data during our recreational dives and teaching others to do the same.
- We have become business member of the Divers alert network and are investigating becoming a data collection center. In conjunction with DAN we are providing free insurance to all students for the duration of training, Open water to DM.
- We have three full time instructors.
Come down and experience some of the most interesting diving and snorkeling you'll ever do in the Caribbean.